Good marriages are good for business!
Promoting healthy marriages is good policy for business. By helping
employees have solid marriages and better relationships with their
companions, businesses ensure better employees!
Happily married employees increase profitability
- Happily married people are more loyal and stable employees.
- With no big issues to deal with at home, happily married employees are more focused at work.
- Happily married people also live healthier lifestyles, and they take less time off from work for illness.
Unhappily married employees decrease profitability
who are in a relationship which is spiraling downward are less
productive at work because they are less focused on their work.
problems often spill over to affect their workplace friends and
supervisors, who also may become less productive as they make time to
listen to and counsel their hurting workmates.
- Employees in troubled relationships have increased absenteeism due to stress and emotional needs.
tend to have greater health problems and issues with substance abuse
which, in turn, lead to more sick days, higher health insurance premiums
and higher health care expenditures.
The data is clear: employees' marital troubles and divorce are bad for business!
Invest in your employees’ marriages and primary relationships and reap the dividends!
We can help you help your employees
- Offer marriage and
relationship education to help employees learn the skills necessary to
be successful in their relationships at home.
- Offer marriage and relationship coaching to help couples develop and practice the skills needed for a successful relationship.
- Offer a variety of professional services for intervention when an employee's relationship is in trouble.
For more information about the benefits of promoting healthy marriages for your employees, use the contact form below.